Process Servers in Malaysia
A network of process servers in Asia dedicated to offer all kind of process services in Malaysia, including both the official and unofficial services as the part of legal support services. We are proud of our individualities which make the people to use our trustworthy process services; there are adequate reasons to choose our process services in Malaysia:
- We have strong network of our intelligent process servers to get your documents delivered at right place and in stipulated time.
- We deliver all kinds of legal documents even if the address is not sure and also perform skip tracing services and verification services if needed.
- All our process servers in Malaysia are well trained and completely familiar with all the locations according to their locale respectively to avoid any kind delay and interruption in the process in a professional manner.
- We furnish notarized Affidavits and the statements are drafted internally by our legally-trained process servers.
We use advanced methods to offer the process services in different parts of Malaysia to meet the specific demands of process services. These are categorized as for your convenience:
FORMAL SERVICE: There are numerous countries of the world which are under the signatories of Hague Service Convention through which the documents have to be processed from the Ministry of law or other responsible authorities. Malaysia is one such country which is accepted the discipline of Hague Convention and has become the Signatory of The Hague Convention. The documents served under this head use our Formal Service or the methods recommended by the Country itself. The turnaround time of completing the service is usually processed in 3-5 months including the judgmental reviews.
INFORMAL SERVICE: In general, we conduct our services through informal services which are the responsibility of our own process server to deliver the documents on right place and in right hands. The Informal service normally takes less time as compare to Formal services and the time frame can end up within 7-10 Business days.
Our Malaysia process servers are recognized as the largest network of national process servers and legal service providers. Covering almost all regions in the Malaysia, our years of combined experience provides our clients with the most seamless and cost efficient service in the industry.
Process Servers in Malaysia is a comprehensive nationwide resource for anyone who is seeking to serve legal document process on the respondent. We provide process serving to the legal, medical, technical, environmental and construction communities as well as process serving needs across the Malaysia.
As you may know failing to get important court documents served to a defendant by a Malaysia process serving agent can get your case delayed and in worst case scenario the case can be thrown out of the court. Malaysia process serving agency is renowned for their process server services in Malaysia. We ensure a high rate of successful delivery, backed by skip tracing services in Malaysia for hard to find defendants.
We have a wide spread network of professional process servers in Malaysia. We also provide additional process serving services; feel free to enquire if you may need the below for your legal court case:
- Serving Commercial Papers
- Serving Corporate Litigation Papers
- Serving Subpoena/Complaints/Petitions
- Serving Divorce Papers
- Serving Papers related to Child Custody
- Serving all types of Judicial and Extra Judicial documents related to civil and commercial matters
- Litigation, Issuing and filling at the court
- All Insolvency Act related documents
- Orders to Attend Court for Questioning
- Injunction Orders /Suspended Committal Orders
- Notice Seeking Possession & Possession Order
- Freezing Order
Service of Affidavit
The service of affidavit is providing as a part of procedure of completing the service which is usually generated after the completion for the proof that the service has been done at right place and in right hands. In some countries, the court orders to provide the proof of serving and our service is helpful in such cases, indeed this is the proof of our authentic services.
We are professional process servers in Malaysia including George Town, Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Kuching, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Shah Alam, Malacca Town, Miri, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Terengganu etc. For any kind of Information on process service, kindly contact us on [email protected].