Process Servers in Sierra Leone
Our international network of www.processservers.asia includes the best of Sierra Leone process servers who has been offering a rapid and reliable international process service in Sierra Leone. Our network of process servers in region is dedicatedly offering all kind of process server services in Sierra Leone, including both the official and unofficial services as the part of legal support services. As, we serve papers on behalf of our clients worldwide. In Sierra Leone, we offer the same day rush process service as well, multiple attempts service and skip trace service altered as per client’s requirements. We also provide notarized affidavits of service which acts as a valid proof of service to the respondent.
We are proud of our professional and hardworking team which makes the clients to use our trustworthy process services as and when required. There are adequate reasons to choose our process services in Sierra Leone such as:
- Strong network of our resourceful process servers to get your documents delivered at right place and in stipulated time.
- We hand deliver all kinds of legal documents even if the address is not the latest one and can also perform skip trace services and verification services if required.
- Our process servers in Sierra Leone are well trained and completely familiar with all the locations according to their locale respectively to avoid any kind delay and interruption in the process in a professional manner.
- We furnish notarized Affidavits and the statements are drafted internally by our legally-trained process servers, or else we happily accept the client’s desired language/draft.
We use advanced methods to offer the process services in different parts of Sierra Leone to meet the specific demands of clients and their requirements. In Sierra Leone, we only offer Informal method of service which is called personal process service method.
INFORMAL SERVICE: Our process servers are well trained and experienced to conduct the services via informal method. This is completely the responsibility of our own process server to deliver the documents on right place and in right hands. The Informal service usually takes less time and are cost effective when compared to other court procedures/Formal method of service and the time frame can be 7-10 Business days.
Sierra Leone process servers are recognized as the largest network/group of national process servers and legal service providers. Covering almost all locations in Sierra Leone including nearby countries as well, the services we provide are quick and cost effective. Process Servers in Sierra Leone is a comprehensive service resource for anyone who is seeking to serve legal document process on the respondent or even a corporate entity.
We completely understand that failing to get important court documents served to a defendant can get your case delayed and in worst case scenario the case can be thrown out of the court. Being the best in business, our Sierra Leone process serving agents are well versed with local procedures, we make sure the documents are served as instructed and as per local policies.
Sierra Leone service of process is renowned for their best in class and effective process server services in Sierra Leone. We ensure a high rate of successful delivery, backed by class leading and efficient skip tracing services in Sierra Leone for hard to find defendants.
We also additional process serving services as per clients requirements; feel free to enquire if you may need any of the below:
- Serving Commercial Papers
- Serving Corporate Litigation Papers
- Serving Subpoena/Complaints/Petitions
- Serving Divorce Papers
- Serving Papers related to Child Custody
- Serving all types of Judicial and Extra Judicial documents related to civil and commercial matters
- Litigation, Issuing and filling at the court
- All Insolvency Act related documents
- Orders to Attend Court for Questioning
- Injunction Orders /Suspended Committal Orders
- Notice Seeking Possession & Possession Order
- Freezing Order
Affidavit of Service
The affidavit of service is provided at the final stage once the service is completed. The affidavit of service acts as a proof that the service has been conducted at right place and was delivered in the right hands. In some countries, the court orders to provide the proof of serving and our service is helpful in such cases, indeed this is the proof of our authentic services.
We are professional process servers in Sierra Leone including Freetown, Bo, Kenema, Koidu, Makeni, Lunsar, Port Loko, Waterloo, Kabala, Segbwema, Magburaka, Kailahun etc. For any kind of Information on professional service of processes in Sierra Leone, kindly contact us on [email protected].