Process Servers in Canada
Our process servers in Canada proudly work to achieve some of logical and highly judicious methods to get the process services in Canada consists of both the official or unofficial services which make them the complete legal support services for good use of people in country. Our intelligent work is highlighted through our remarkable process services made for supreme solution. Our honored client uses our process services in Canada due to eminent factors of:
- We have strong network of our intelligent process servers to get your documents delivered at right place and in stipulated time.
- We deliver all kinds of legal documents even if the address is not sure and also perform skip tracing services and verification services if needed.
- All our process servers in Canada are well trained and completely familiar with all the locations according to their locale respectively to avoid any kind delay and interruption in the process in a professional manner.
- We furnish notarized Affidavits and the statements are drafted internally by our legally-trained process servers.
We use advanced methods to offer the process services in different parts of Canada to meet the specific demands of process services. These are categorized as for your convenience:
INFORMAL SERVICE: In general, we conduct our services through informal services which are the responsibility of our own process server to deliver the documents on right place and in right hands. The Informal service normally takes less time as compare to Formal services and the time frame can end up within 7-10 Business days.
Our Canada process servers are recognized as the largest network of national process servers and legal service providers. Covering almost all regions in the Canada, our years of combined experience provides our clients with the most seamless and cost efficient service in the industry.
Process Servers in Canada is a comprehensive nationwide resource for anyone who is seeking to serve legal document process on the respondent. We provide process serving to the legal, medical, technical, environmental and construction communities as well as process serving needs across the Canada.
As you may know failing to get important court documents served to a defendant by a Canada process serving agent can get your case delayed and in worst case scenario the case can be thrown out of the court. Canada process serving agency is renowned for their process server services in Canada. We ensure a high rate of successful delivery, backed by skip tracing services in Canada for hard to find defendants.
We have a wide spread network of professional process servers in Canada. We also provide additional process serving services; feel free to enquire if you may need the below for your legal court case:
- Serving Commercial Papers
- Serving Corporate Litigation Papers
- Serving Subpoena/Complaints/Petitions
- Serving Divorce Papers
- Serving Papers related to Child Custody
- Serving all types of Judicial and Extra Judicial documents related to civil and commercial matters
- Litigation, Issuing and filling at the court
- All Insolvency Act related documents
- Orders to Attend Court for Questioning
- Injunction Orders /Suspended Committal Orders
- Notice Seeking Possession & Possession Order
- Freezing Order
International service of process in Canada
International service of process in Canada is a crucial aspect of international litigation that requires a thorough understanding of both Canada and international law. This process involves delivering legal documents to a party in Canada in a way that complies with the laws of the country. It's a procedure that ensures all parties involved in a lawsuit are properly notified of their involvement and have an opportunity to present their case.
When serving documents in Canada, it's important to note that the documents must be in English or translated into local language. This ensures that the recipient fully understands the nature and content of the documents. This process involves the physical delivery of legal documents, such as summons, complaints, divorce papers, or subpoenas, directly to the individual or entity involved in the lawsuit. The documents must be handed directly to the recipient, or if the recipient refuses to accept them, they can be left at the recipient's residence or place of business.
It is highly recommended to engage the services of a professional process server who specializes in international service of process. Our process server has the knowledge and experience to navigate the complexities of international process service and ensure that your documents are served correctly and efficiently.
In conclusion, Personal Service of Process in Canada is a critical step in the legal process. By understanding its requirements and engaging the services of a process server, you can ensure that your legal documents are served correctly, paving the way for a fair and just legal proceeding.
Service of Affidavit
This is a legal proof authenticates the completion of service and chiefly delivered as the proof when service completed by serving the documents to the right person at right place. In some countries, the court order provides the proof of service and our service is helpful in such cases, indeed this is the proof of our authentic services.
We are professional process servers available in all parts of Canada including Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Winnipeg, Mississauga, Kitchener, London, Windsor, Markham and Victoria. For further Information on process service, kindly contact us on [email protected].
What we will required to serve your documents:
- If sending via email: a PDF version of the documents.
- If sending via Courier, mail, or similar: 1 copy (send it to our office Address) of the documents to be served.
(Note: Original documents are not required for above mentioned methods.)
- According to Hague convention, all the countries who have signed this convention, can take up overseas process service in different signatories states without using diplomatic or consular channel for sending judicial or extrajudicial documents on civil or commercial matters and process servers department of GVS always offers the benefit the power to all clients by providing personal process services under Hague convention. Please contact us on [email protected] if you need to process your documents under Hague convention.
- A letter of instructions & guidelines for advising us the defendant's name and photograph(for divorce cases, if possible), service address and requested method of service.
- If you are not sure about the address, we provide the skip tracing services of the addresses and defendants. This will entail additionally fee.